BSO

¿No le ponéis banda sonora a lo que escribís?
Yo si lo hago. Y no solo al escribir, le pongo música a casi todo: A los viajes en trasporte público, a una tarde de lluvia....

Y la mayoría de las veces sin darme cuenta.

Hoy he releído un trozo de "El suave secreto de tu piel" y no he podido evitar pensar que el amor es una LOCURA.


(M-m-m-madness) 
I can’t get these memories out of my mind 
It’s some kind of madness that started to evolve (m-m-m-madness). 
And I, I tried so hard to let you go 
But some kind of madness is swallowing me whole, 
yeah (m-m-m-madness) 
I have finally seen the light 
I have finally realized what you mean 
And now, I need to know is this real love 
Or is it just madness keeping us afloat (m-m-m-madness) 
And when I look back at all the crazy fights we had 
Like some kind of madness was taking control, 
yeah (m-m-m-madness) 
But now I have finally seen the light 
And I have finally realized what you need 

(M-m-m-madness) 

But now I have finally seen the end (Finally seen the end) 
And I’m not expecting you to care (Expecting you to care) 
But I have finally seen the light (Finally seen the light) 
But I have finally realized 
I need your love 
I need your love 
Come to me 
Just in a dream 
Come on and rescue me 
Yes I know I can’t be wrong 
Maybe you’re too headstrong 
Our love is m-m-m-m-madness 

Comentarios